Sunday 15 April 2012

Dear Allah

Dear, My Darling =My Almighty God =My Sweet creator>>> Allah SWT,

please do not send me my right bone, and my love feeling i have not ready yet. i am cannot give her happiness, i am afraid about suicide because that girl, i cannot stand if i fell in love. i cannot do anything. i am the worst man ever you created. without You, i am nothing. i cannot stand burnt in to hell, i do not match in the heaven too. i am not perfect. i want peace and always loyalty to You. please give me the peace. because the Love is the worst enemy that ever disturb my life. it is poisoning my spirit. i do not want love and desire. i want die and met YOU. i want hold my belief (islam) until I DIE. my last wish is REST IN PEACE. (R.I.P)

please Forgive me .

your sinfull creature



Lutfi Hendrayana Pratama

No comments: