Friday 18 November 2011

The unlucky thief

An amateur thief had a planning to steal anything in the mansion. “That is very expensive and I will become the richest one in this city hahahahahaha,” said the thief. He climbed through the walls with his rope. Unfortunately, the rope was severd. He fell down into septic tank. “Damn it! I get my best perfume now,” said the thief. He tried to escape from the septic tank. The stray dog from behind bit his ass but he could get in mansion. “How pathetic I am,” the thief said.

In the mansion, the thief confused because there are many rooms. He got in the one of several rooms. He found the grandma was sleeping in the bed. This moment is his chance to steal everything in this bed room. The thief opened the dresser. “How weird this property!” He only found golden breast cloth and golden underwear. Suddenly, the grandma woke up and she grabbed the thief in to bed. The thief struggled to avoid the grandma desires. “Stay away from me old witch!” the thief shouted. “Come on darling making love with me, I know you could satisfy me” the grandma overjoyed. She pulled the thief clothes until his clothes ripped. The thief was naked. He jumped off to the window. The grandma chased him from behind.

“Hey waits, you are my soul mate, I would marry you as my 10th husband,” shouted the grandma. “No I do not want it, just making love with your mother finger,” The thief replied. Finally, the thief met the policeman at street. “Hey what are you doing naked at street? Are you crazy,” policeman said. “Please send me to the prison, I do not want that old witch rape my virginity.” The thief asked. The thief has already carried to police vehicle. He could avoid from the madness grandmother.

By: Lutfi Hendrayana Pratama

No comments: